Wednesday, September 26, 2007

This and that


This is a shot of Scott playing ball with his 'boys' at a local park. He plays every Sunday night. He has an interesting story about how he stumbled upon this opportunity. Ask him about it. For those that know the story, you'll appreciate the visual.


Madelyn enjoys making sheep with Legos.


Julian reads every morning to his siblings.


This is a shot of Kalen running at the play place at our mall. The kids love jumping, climbing and running around.


After rest time one afternoon, Kalen asked me to come up and see what he had made. I was delighted to find a big ol' row of little Lego sheep, dogs, and cats. To applaud his efforts, I told him we had to take a picture.

3 comments:

laurie said...

Now Scott is one of the fellas....sweet!

TS said...

I love the flash of Kalen sprinting across the room! That kid has tons of energy!

I want to hear more about Scott and his b-ball buddies??

torie

Unknown said...

I would love to know the story. It's a great picture:) I also adore that Julian reads to his brothers and sister every morning.