Friday, November 2, 2007

Cracking Up

Today was a wonderful day. We enjoyed being home. After lunch, I tried to capture Brayden showing me his body parts. This is a new and super cute skill he has and I wanted to get it on tape. Well, of course, he didn't perform while I was filming but he and his brother did give their mom a good laugh. My Mom and girlfriends will appreciate this clip (possibly) more so. They all will be able to picture me doing this. Sometimes, it is just fun to laugh till you can't talk. It felt so good. As Moms (eh-hem, Anna), we must remember to laugh and enjoy the silliness that is woven throughout our days.


It was so funny, I just had to share. Brayden's expressions are still making me laugh out loud just sitting here.

2 comments:

TS said...

Love it, love it, love it. Kids just crack me up. Good times!

love you,

torie

Unknown said...

Oh, I just LOVED that face he kept giving you!!! So funny! and it was so great to hear your refreshing laughter! ...definitely impossible to watch that without a huge grin on your face:)

all my love