Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Helping Hands

Yesterday, my kids and I anxiously awaited our night of Christmas decorating. After dinner, we turned on the Christmas music and got busy. You'd be surprised by how delighted they were to help with bringing down the tubs, with dad, from the attic. It gets interesting with so many helping hands. We did have fun though. It is neat to see the kids truly having special feelings about certain ornaments that are theirs.

Scott has never been all that thrilled with the whole process. At times, I was wondering if he was going to lose his religion over it all. No only kidding. Although, he actually spoke up at one point and said, "just call me Scrooge." Hee hee.

We put up another nativity scene today. I love this time of year.









1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember that Christmas tree!! Isn't that from.....I can't remember the store name, but it was across from the Mellow Mushroom in Boone, right?! You've had that tree as long as you've been married, right?! It's a great tree!

We decorated the day after Thanksgiving:)!! I LOVE it:)

much love,
em