Wednesday, November 7, 2007

From Tigger to Rabbit


I started my day out like Tigger and ended up like Rabbit. My circumstances changed throughout the day and I transformed. I felt so energized, fun loving, and compassionate this morning as I was getting my kids ready for their day. As the day unfolded, I was caught up in my expectations and not concerned with the heart of a child I was dealing with. I was only thinking about how I was being disrespected and what I wanted to happen. Conviction has set in. There has to be a happy medium between these two temperaments. I'll let you know when I get there.

Please pardon the reoccurring mentioning of cartoon characters. As they are very much a part of this season of life for me, I tend to find myself relating to certain ones. :)

No comments: