Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gotta Love Field Trips

One of the perks of our homeschool is that we take a field trip to the Museum of Life and Science every Wednesday.  I love having the freedom to do this with my kids.  

I really enjoyed watching my kid's love of creatures today.  We have been to the museum several times and they are still amazed time after time.  Their love of learning and exploring is contagious.  

They were especially taken with the butterfly house today.  They each were able to hold two or three different types of butterflies.  Julian, Kalen and Madelyn are so gentle with them.  They tried to help Brady hold one as well.  I love that they know how to handle and respect the gorgeous beauties that fluttered all around us.  I can't tell you how enchanting it feels to have butterflies just flying right around you as you walk.  



This was a lab where the kids learned about iron by using magnets and Total cereal.  











2 comments:

Kallie said...

That looks like so much fun. Butterflies are my favorite thing that God created.

Unknown said...

such great pics! I love those children:)