Thursday, January 17, 2008

Meet Michelle

I am excited about the upcoming elections. I enjoy finding different presentations of character on the candidates. I enjoy learning the history of people. I watched Meet the Press from Sunday and learned a little more about Hillary.
I found this clip of Michelle Obama on Obama's website. She gives us a little glimpse into where her and her husband came from. I enjoy her candor. I can relate to this woman who is a wife and mother. Enjoy. There will more politics to come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! I LOVE Michelle! She will be an excellent first lady:)

OBAMA NATION!!!!

Unknown said...

that last comment was mine, Anna - sorry I didn't realized Gavin had used my computer....:)

TS said...

I always like the wives better than the candidate. Not to say that I dislike Obama. Thanks for sharing.

Love you,

Torie