Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Madelyn's Interests



Madelyn took these two photos.  :)



Madelyn Virginia Morrison . . .
She has many interests, just as her brother Julian does.  When I think about Maddie, I think of her love for her brothers.  I think of how she likes to care for them, play with them and live amongst them.  Her brothers are her best friends.  She seems to really love caring for her many dolls as well.  Maddie likes birds. She enjoys writing notes to encourage others or just telling them hello.    She enjoys music and dancing.  She likes flowers and gardening.  She has recently been enjoying Legos and the marble track blocks.  She enjoys good books and being a part of our homeschool.  Madelyn also enjoys photography.  She is very good at taking photos with our camera.  


She is not a serious child.  She can be rather silly like her Daddy.  She is more calm than the rest of the kids.  

When I asked Madelyn what she is most interested in, she said,  "I like flamingos, tea parties, and art.  I like to wash dishes.  I like dance.  I also like pianos and violins."

1 comment:

Unknown said...

She is so precious. I love that she likes flamingos!! I've never heard any child say that before. Big kisses to you, Maddie!