Thursday, January 10, 2008

Our Sleepwalker Strikes Again

With permission from Julian, I am sharing a cute photo of how I found him last night.  I was on the computer around 10ish and I hear Julian come out of his room.  Assuming that he was going to the bathroom, I typed for a few moments longer.  I decided to go check on him.  In the reflection of the mirror, I saw him putting on Kalen's fish towel.  I ran for Scott and the camera.  This was just too good.  

Scott came and he asked Julian if he knew who he (Scott) was.  Julian said, "Uh huh, you're the silly man."  Julian was in his little sleepy world, totally clueless.

Scott mentioned all this to Jules this morning and he remembered nothing.  Isn't that wild?  Julian got a big kick out of this photo.  He laughed and laughed.  He has had such a great attitude about his mishaps.   

In case you are wondering, we have now turned on an alarm so we know when someone goes or comes through our doors that lead outside.  Who knows what sleepwalkers are capable of, right?  
  

2 comments:

TS said...

I can't believe he does this without remembering a thing. His eyes are wide open.

I would have to program an alarm as well.

Love you - Torie

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness!!! That is hilarious! It's great he has such a great attitude about it. He's so cute.