Thursday, January 31, 2008

Kalen's Interests






Kalen Alexander Morrison is a colorful boy. He is unique and refreshing. He is funny and compassionate. He can make all us smile at the drop of a hat. He loves creatures, especially small ones he can put in his hand. He loves to be outside and is always up for exploring.  His favorite color is green.

Kalen, or Kale, as his daddy sometimes calls him, loves to be a helper. He loves helping Scott outside with some type of work or play. His dad is his hero.  Kalen speaks of Scott all throughout the day.  As you know, he is excellent in the kitchen and always wants to be involved with baking and meal preparation. He thinks about what others need and anticipates. Just this morning, he made Julian's bed for him. That is the third time this week he has chosen to do that good deed.

Kalen loves
Where's Waldo books. He likes to be read to. He likes to learn and be a part of our homeschool. He is crazy about the computer. He also likes puzzles. Kalenroo, as I sometimes call him, enjoys Art and music. He will also sit and watch animal and other nature documentaries along with Julian.

I asked him what he is most interested in and he told me this, "Mommy, I like alligators, sharks and I really like bugs. I like cooking with you and I like zebras. I like music and drums, too." That about sums it all up. :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet Kalen! You're such a great helper! Wow, I'm so impressed. Way to go, Kalen:)