Saturday, February 9, 2008

February Fun

Madelyn working on addition.  


Kalen making a book about Daddy.

Just for fun, I asked Brady the other day if he wanted to sit on the potty and he did.  He knew what to do and did some business.  We won't get our hopes up, not yet.  But, isn't this cute?  

Brayden at a new found park, Forrest Hills.

Brady, Maddie, & Me.  (photography by Julian:) )

The Morrison Family in Carrboro

Payton and Julian

Julian, Brayden and Kalen digging.

Kalen wearing Daddy's old boots from when he was little.


February has proved to be a month of sunshine and joy so far.  I believe most stay-at-home moms and/or homeschooling moms would tell you that January can be down right hard.  It has been so refreshing to open windows this month and take walks outside with the kids.  Going to new parks and to the museum have been enjoyable as well.  

Yesterday, my mother-in-law, Jan, came to visit us.  I have communicated before about my admiration for this woman, but I could never truly express the depth.  I (we) enjoy her so much.  She is pure delight.  

Today, we spent quite a bit of time outside.  Scott put some of his work aside to spend some time outdoors with us, working on our yard & such.  The kids were more than willing to be in on that.  I appreciate, so much, that I have married a man that enjoys being a father and devotes himself to our marriage.  Togetherness is bliss.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! Good job, Brady!!!! Wow!!