Saturday, February 23, 2008

Good Times

Today was a sweet day spent with Jan, Jerry and Shanda.  We had been awaiting their arrival and the celebration of Shanda and Jerry's birthdays.  

As usual, we had a grand time eating together, playing games, giving goodies to one another, catching up with what is going on in our lives,  and just being together.  Oh, and we had a tickle fest full of laughter.  That was a hoot!  

Nothing beats family time.  I love it.  You can't get any better than being surrounded by the ones you love.  The joy is so natural and real.   










2 comments:

soggycheerios said...

I was searching for some Homeschooling tips... I haven't committed yet, but thought I'd comment. It feels like I'm snooping if I don't let people know I was there looking at their blog. It looks like you have a lot of fun. Maybe someday I'll find the courage to home school.
Connie

Unknown said...

oh, great pictures! It looks like you had a great time. I agree, there is nothing like being around the ones you love....I miss those times with the Morrison family, whom we love so much.:)