Sunday, February 10, 2008

Happy Birthday, Aunt Shanda!

Today, Shanda Morrison turns 30!!  We are thinking of her very much today.  We get to celebrate with her soon.  Until then, we came up with 30 (of course there are more) things we know and love about her.  

She . . .
is loyal.
slides me under her legs.  That is fun.  ~Kalen
is faithful.
is a great baker.  
loves the Lord.
plays games with us.  ~Julian
is a great teacher.
is a thoughtful gift giver.
is funny and I like to tickle her.  ~Maddie
likes the color yellow.
is an excellent hostess.
writes nice notes.
remembers all of our birthdays.
is a details person.
resists being tickled by her brother.
is a giving volunteer.
is organized.
makes great muffins and cookies.  ~Maddie
is helpful.
likes Christian music.
is a good friend to her mother.
works out faithfully.
has a great laugh.
has amazing hair.
always smells good. 
admires her Dad. 
enjoys the beach.  
is a caring and fun Aunt.  
loves the sun.
is a GIFT to all who know and love her.

Happy 30th Birthday, Shanda!!  We love you so much!



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Shanda!!!! We hope you have a wonderful birthday and feel special today!

All our love, the Long's

Shanda said...

Thank you family! I love my birthday message! I enjoyed reading it, listening to you sing, and seeing you! It made me feel so special. I am looking forward to seeing you in a couple of weeks. I love you Scott, Anna, Julian, Maddie, Kalen, and Brayden!

Love,
Aunt Shanda