Sunday, June 22, 2008

Another Week of Food

I won't do this every week, but I am enjoying posting my meal plan.  Last week, I stuck right to my plan and we ate well.  

Here is our menu for this coming week's dinners:

Monday
Veggie Soup with Garlic Breadsticks

Tuesday
Tofu Quiche with
Orzo & Broccoli 

Wednesday
Vegetable Stir-fry with Basmati Rice and Thai Peanut Sauce

Thursday
Black-Eyed Peas, Cabbage, Fresh Green Beans 
Rice with Almonds
Cornbread
Maple & Flax Brownies

Friday
Veggie Burgers, Tofu Dogs, Fries/Tater Tots, 
Lima Beans & Baked Beans

Saturday
Tofu Lasagna with Bread

Sunday
(Scott's Birthday)
Upon Request: Harvest Bowl  
(Rice, Black Beans, Sweet Potatoes, Tofu, Spinach, Mushrooms)
Carrot Cake

3 comments:

Kathryn said...

I love reading your meal plans!!!

laurie said...

Looks so yummy! I would love to try your maple and flax brownies. I tried the spinach lasagna last night and I must have done something wrong. Not as yummy as you, Mandy and Kristen describe..I will try again sometime. :-)

Fran said...

Meal planning is great, isn't it? Dana McDill introduced me to it before we were married but I didn't start until right before Evie arrived. It's amazing how much money we saved (still do) and how it takes the "thinking" out of dinnertime. Thanks for sharing your meal ideas!