Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Pictures with the Kruidenier Family


Here are our kids with Ellen and Arianna at their home in Columbia, SC


The kids camped out together in the playroom.


The kids loved jumping on their trampoline.


This picture of their garden doesn't do it justice.  



Everyone enjoyed Jen's sweet zucchini bread.  Yes, the zucchini was straight from the garden.  And yes, I did write down the recipe.  :)


Scott enjoyed reading a little Dr. Seuss with some of the kids.


Scott & Daniel are both heavy thinkers.  Put the two of them together and you'll witness some in-depth conversations.  


This photo cracks me up.  Scott is trying to fasten this helmet so he can ride Daniel's scooter.  Hee hee.


They rode out to USC to do some reading.  That is where Daniel attends school.  Daniel is working on his Ph.D. in Philosophy.  



This is a photo of me with one of my truest and best friends, Jen.  I love this gal.  

4 comments:

Kallie said...

It looks like you guys had a great time. The picture of the guys on the scooter is too funny and you and Jen look so beautiful. I continue to be in awe of their garden...I need to learn a thing or two from them. The beach pics were great too. I am dying to see the ocean.

TS said...

Great picture of you!

Unknown said...

I love all the pictures! You and Jen look so natural and beautiful! You all look like you had an amazing time!:)

What an amazing garden!!! We've been scouting out a place for our garden next season. We're all so excited about it!

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna and all from Jen's mom! I love your pictures. I think you and jennifer must have been sisters in a past life, you even look alike. AS far as that goes, I think both families must have been together in some other life!
Jen and family love you all so much. They were all excited that you were coming for a visit. Too bad you are no longer in the same town. Maybe one day!
Your children are all so beautiful.
Keep the visits coming with each other, true friendship is hard to find.