Thursday, April 24, 2008

Annie's Barbershop







When I was a little girl, I remember cutting and styling my doll's hair.  I loved the thought of having a head of hair and being able to change it.  I would always love watching the hair stylist that I would go to, always wanting to be them.  


I have four beautiful heads of hair that I get to cut every 3 weeks or so.  No appointment necessary, I have to be in the right mood though.  The kids are use to our little system and it works.  It can get messy, but it is manageable.  A home haircut is easy on the wallet as well.

Madelyn wanted a new look, so I took off several inches this morning.  I was shaking a little as I did it.  It turned out very well.  Her cut is super cute.  She has extremely straight hair like her mom.  It is quite easy to cut and shape.  

All the boys got their usual cut.  Brayden did amazingly well today.  He sat on the stool instead of being strapped in the booster seat.  I like my boy's hair long.  I have had comments made to me about it being long, but I truly like it.   

1 comment:

Unknown said...

BEAUTIFUL!!! I love the new look, Maddie!!! Very chic:) Short is in this season, ya know?! Anna, just another thing to add to the list of your many talents.

I always cut Jenny's hair, and highlight my mom's hair, but some reason can NOT do the girls. The one time I tried cutting Rae's it ended up WAY shorter than planned because I kept going crooked. oops!

..I haven't tried again since.

Great job, mom!!