Friday, April 4, 2008

Much Like Before, Except Different

Brayden gets caught playing in our tub!  Look at the delight in that face.


Brayden is sitting here with James, one of the Carpenter boys.  


Tickle and tackle time in Mom & Dad's room!


Madelyn climbs the wall at the museum.


Julian builds with some newly added tree-like blocks & woodland animals in a new area of the museum.


Who doesn't like tulips?  Aren't they gorgeous?  These were at the museum.  A nice treat for us as we walked along the path to the butterfly house.


Kalen holds his fragile friend.


Jules & Mads enjoy the Tarantula.


Madelyn helps me prepare a meal for a couple at church that just had a baby.


Proof of play.
photographer~ Madelyn

Little, sweet, blue hat for a newborn in our church.

 This week has been somewhat like the weeks before.  We had a play date, library visit, museum day, lots of homeschooling, family time and just time at home.  Although, I would not say my life is full of the mundane, I do have days that are much like those before.  I am thankful for the rhythm of life that we have now.  

I watch my kids, each day, create habits and unravel interests.  They laugh, they cry, they fuss, & they dance. We have moments that feel like we have just stepped on the tallest roller coaster in the East.  As we hang on for dear life and ride it out, we learn.  We grow from the ins and outs of daily life.  I am thankful for home life.  
 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

These pictures are such great snapshots of life with the Morrison's! You have a great eye - so does Maddie - for capturing life in action.

Brayden's face is AMAZING!! I love it! He is completely elated! ...so sweet.

Kallie said...

Your pictures so perfectly capture the beautiful moments of your life!