Monday, April 14, 2008

New Floors

Last week we were able to get bamboo floors put into our homeschool/play room and our dining room. The kids and I live in these two rooms. We were doing quite a number on the carpet.  I am not one to use chemicals and such to do serious stain removal.


I highly recommend bamboo flooring as bamboo is a natural resource. Bamboo is a grass and grows very quickly. Where oak takes 120 years to grow to maturity, bamboo can be harvested in three.

Before




After


Thanks Jerry and Jan!  

4 comments:

A Photo by Ashley said...

WOW! I love it! I love the things you have for the kids too! Neat!

Kallie said...

Your floor looks so great!

Unknown said...

Gorgeous!! I love the new floors! very nice. That's great to know about bamboo, also.

You're such a well of knowledge!!
kisses.

Gretchen said...

Your floors look fantastic! A friend of mine just had bamboo installed in her house, too. I love looking at them up close. They have a wonderful texture!
Miss you all!