Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

To all the mothers in my life . . .

You are amazing.  With patience and endurance, you greet each day with purpose.  Your job is sacred.  No one can do it the way you do.  You give, give and give.  With grace, you accomplish those unseen tasks that never get a "thank you".  You are selfless as you adhere to all the many needs that arise daily within your family.  You are a true servant.

You are the heart of your home, creating a haven of rest and beauty.  The way you manage so many different things at one time is to be commended.  I know how hard you work on your laundry, your meals, rearing your children, and the cleanliness of your home.  

You are not "just a mom".  You are a beacon, a builder, a listener, an encourager, and a life giver.  

Continue to be a constant source of light and love to your children.  Be present and guide them. 

I love each of you.  I am proud of who you are and all you do.  I am thanking God for mothers like you.
  

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks! Happy Mother's Day to you, as well:) You're one of my inspirations.