Friday, May 9, 2008

Last Day of My Twenties

How do I feel?  Excited!  I have worked hard to get where I am in life.  I am thankful and hopeful.  


The twenties have been such a ride.  I went to college, met Scott, learned about what a spirit filled life is, met lots of new people, got married, enjoyed living in the mountains, gave up meat, became a mother, finished school, and had a bunch of kids, learned about homeschooling and decided to.  God is so good.  I have enjoyed how he has molded me through the seasons of life.  

I have learned a lot.  I have learned about selflessness, what it is and why it is needed.  I have learned that I love home life.  I have learned about loving people intentionally.  I have kicked and screamed my way through some hard lessons like learning when to speak, how to be flexible, and how to not be so rigid.  

Every day presents a new challenge.  I am looking forward to what is ahead.  

So, goodbye twenties!  Bring on the thirties!!  

2 comments:

Angela said...

Hope you have a wonderful birthday!!! :-)

Chrystal said...

Happy Birthday sweet Anna!! Love you bunches!