Monday, May 12, 2008

Watch Jules Score

Saturday, I was able to film Julian's goal. He is number 26, the orange player that starts out with the ball and gets it back. We had Scott's side of the family in. You'll hear our shouting. I love Scott's, "Go Julian, Go Julian, Go Julian . . ." and Jan's, "Yeeeeeaaaaaa (followed by her joyful laughter) and "Way to go, team!" I also love Jerry's, "There we go . . . Alright!" Sorry you have to listen to my nasally "Good job Julian!"

Julian was so cute as he celebrated with his team right after. He had a rockin' third quarter. Go Orange Crush

Enjoy!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

That made me smile! Way to go Julian!! Love the new pictures of you on the side. Love you,Jen

Unknown said...

Yay!! Way to go, Julian!!! I love hearing all of those voices. Gavin and I have a place in our hearts for the Morrison family. I really do love them like they were my aunt and uncle or something....kind of weird, huh? They have that effect on people, though!! right?! It's not just me?

I LOVE your voice..it's not nasally...:) and the new pic is beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Were at the library & all got to see the goal & cheer Julian on!!!
TOOO FUN! Thanks for letting us into this proud moment!

Go Julian Go!

Your a super memory keeper for your family Anna! I love the way you capture such moments.
Mandy